2 Nov 2010

Needlecraft Heaven




The postman delivered me these two beauties this morning.  I used some 'birthday money' to treat myself to them and I have to say that every penny spent on these has been so well worth it (you know the disappointment you get when a craft book only half delivers?).


I want to do EVERY project in this book - in fact just looking at the pictures makes me want to squeal with delight!


This one is a gem - cram packed with cross stitch and embroidery projects, inspiration, stencils, charts and all done in a red, white or blue theme - beautiful.

I also spied this one after I had placed my order and I think it is an absolute must to have have in my craft book collection.

Anyway sincere apologies for the awful photos - UK daylight not being up to scratch today!

No comments:

Post a Comment