24 Oct 2011

Sew Many WIPs

I have quite a few little projects on the go at present and I would like to share them with you.

I am SO enjoying stitchery stuff at present - it is my new drug!!

So I finshed a couple of pairs of 'granny slippers' so that I could put my woolly yarn and needles away to concentrate on other crafts





They are really warm and cozy and you can use up lots of  your scraps to make something quite useful or as a nice gift - you need 6 squares per slipper, just google 'granny slippers' and you will find loads of links to make these.

I am so in love with hardanger embroidery I could scream about it.  I have got my hands on a beautiful book and want to do all the projects inside!!








This is my little tilda bunny I am working on.  I have wanted to do one of these for so long and now I have the linens to make a proper job of one I couldn't wait to get started.


I worked up these little houses from a kit supplied free with Crossstitcher magazine,  They have got to be stitched up and stuffed



I am also working on my Flickr swap project for Emma, but that has to remain secret until she has received it in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment